Sunday, September 30, 2012

Avicii at Radio City Review

On September 27th, I had the privilege of attending Avicii at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.  It was completely sold out and this was the first time a DJ headlined Radio City.  I was a little speculative on the event but it completely blew everything away.  Not only that, but Radio City had specials through social media such as Uber and FourSquare and by checking in I received free Diet Cokes and free rides through Uber.  It was awesome and I had an incredible time.  This marked the 3rd time I saw Avicii and this by far was the best show.  Cazzette a major DJ also opened up for Avicii and it was amazing show.  Cazzette played for 30 mins and Avicii played for 2 hours.  The energy was incredible and everyone had an amazing night.  Also, with such a unique venue Avicii used his signature projector "Head" which provided incredible visuals and was awesome to look at.  I will definitely not pass on another chance to see Avicii and I was glad I was able to attend the show at Radio City.  Such an incredible venue made for an incredible night.  Check out this video for a little look at what it was like

No comments:

Post a Comment