Saturday, September 22, 2012

Twitter Followers

On Twitter I am following a wide array of people and organizations.  I am following friends, Dj's, concert venues.  I follow ticketmaster, and livenation for the most recent updates on tickets and presale ticket news.  Furthermore, I follow friends in class, friends from back home and different colleges.  Also, I follow local restaurants because they post daily specials and coupons.  I follow the Sands Event Center for local shows and ticket releases.  For local news, I follow the Morning Call.  For Lehigh sports updates, I follow Lehigh Athletics.    Twitter is an excellent tool for receiving and sending up-to-date news and send that information to friends and a large public audience.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I can compare your private and public twitter accounts. On the public account, try more sharing (RT) and replying about course related topics. It might be a good idea to find accounts that tweet about social media, for instance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the public account, try more sharing buy more twitter followers (RT) and replying about course related topics

    ReplyDelete