Monday, September 17, 2012

Music blog post

This is my first blog post outside of the assignments and I thought I would write about music which is what I am actively downloading at the moment.  I am a big music fan, a fan of almost all genres of music but in particular, house/electronic music and country music.  This semester thus far, I been to 2 country concerts and I have a house concert next week.  I love music, it enables people across cultures to express themselves through a universal language that is music/sound.  Swedish House Mafia arguably the top group in electronic music is breaking up with each of their 3 members going solo, they are finishing their final tour and final album together with their newest album song list being released today.  You can find more information about Swedish House Mafia's One Last Tour here.  

1 comment:

  1. This post would be über cool if you embedded a video of the bands you mentioned. I'd love to know more about them - but your job (as a really good blogger) is to tell the reader as much about your subject as reasonably possible; not a dissertation, but MAKE the reader want to know what you know.

    ReplyDelete